I made a custom air dam with foglights in March of 2003, here's how I did it and how it turned out.


I started off with a damaged Aero nose, and cut off the "ground effects" part of it, basically the bottom part. Unfotunately I don't have any pictures of that. After cutting it off, I sanded it down to what I thought was the right size, and cut the holes in it for my foglights.

I then painted it and did a little more sanding to make it look more evem.

Then I mounted it on the car by flipping it upside down from the way it was on the old nose and bolting it into the stock nose, then I wired up the foglights.